Patrons can access lexis.com through the Guam Law Library flat-rate library plan and westlaw.com. The library plan includes Federal & State Case Law, Federal & State Administrative Materials, Federal & State Legislative Materials.
HeinOnline (all computers)
Electronic image-based collection of legal research materials. All material collection from inception and is fully-searchable. Service includes Federal Register library, Supreme Court library, U.S. treaty collection and over 500 journals.
International Codes -I-Quest 2009 (GLL-2)
- International Building Code; International Residential Code, International Fire
- Code, International Plumbing Code, International Mechanical Code, International
- Energy Conservation Code, International Fuel Gas Code, International Existing
- Building Code, International Private Sewage Disposal Code, International Property
- Maintenance Code, International Wildland-Urban Interface Code, International
- Zoning Code, International Code Council Performance Code for Bldgs. and Facilities.
Northern Mariana Island Commonwealth Code (CD-ROM – on GLL-2)
Commonwealth Code, Superior & Supreme Court Opinions 2000 Edition & LRC Archives 2004 (Public Law 6th – 13th)
Pacer Service (http://www.pacer.psc.uscourts.gov – all computers)
PACER (Public Access to Court Electronic Records) is an electronic public access to obtain Federal Appellate, District and Bankruptcy courts cases and docket infomation available at $.08 per page.
Palau Law Search (License on GLL- 2 – Pis. ask for disc)
Palau National Code, Compact, Agreements, Constitution, Court Cases, Rules, TT Cases, Excecutive Orders, Public Laws etc.
Westlaw.com (GLL-1 & GLL-4)
Westlaw – All Primary Law Unlimited searching of federal and state primary law databases, key number searching, KeyCite Citation Service, Calif. Jury Instructions, Court Rules, State Attorney General Opinions, Administrative Decisions, etc.
- All Primary Law National Practice
- Westlaw – All Analytical Library
- Westlaw – Corpus Juris Secundum
- Westlaw Next – Taking Westlaw’s Core Advantages to the Next Level
- Westlaw Next – Study: Westlaw Next is Measurably Faster than Westlaw
Wireless Internet Access
Free wireless Internet access available for wireless-enabled laptop computer users.
The wireless LAN service can send and receive data anywhere in the Law Library.
Now you can conveniently and quickly access your E-mail and the Internet at HIGH-SPEED from your own device at no cost.